These returns and exchanges terms apply to goods bought from the Seller via www.malinka.eu and which are in the ownership of the Buyer.
The Buyer shall immediately notify the Seller of all and any defective goods upon discovery by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, the right to free-of-charge rectification of defects shall not be deemed applicable.
The right to rectification of defects shall not apply in the following cases:
- Defects arising from mechanical damage caused by the Buyer
- Damage resulting from improper manipulation other than stated in the instructions for use
- Failure to notify visible damage upon delivery of goods
- Defects caused by use of the product in conditions not corresponding to its natural environmental conditions such as high humidity, chemical or mechanical influences
- Damage due to negligence of care and lack of maintenance
- Damage arising from use for purposes other than those, for which they were manufactured, uses not corresponding to general conditions or other breach of the warranty terms.
The warranty does not apply to defects of the product (or parts thereof) caused by normal wear and tear (proper use and washing naturally alter the appearance of the product). The warranty also does not apply to defect of the product (or parts thereof) caused by light influence. The Buyer is obliged to send back the goods together with the invoice and filled Return form that can be downloaded online. In case of returning the products with defects the reason must be filled in Return form. All returning goods should be sent to Malina studio, Uhrova 4, 83101 Bratislava, Slovakia. Do not send goods back via ´cash on delivery´, such goods will not be accepted.
The Seller shall inform the Buyer about the acknowledgement of the return/exchange and its handling within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the returned goods. In the event of a legitimate return/exchange the Seller is obliged to handle the return/exchange within 30 days from the date of its receipt. Returned goods shall be exchanged for the same goods or other goods of equivalent value or the amount paid for the goods shall be returned to the Buyer, the same way the Buyer paid for the goods (bank account / Paypal).